Our fast growing international entrepreneurial client is a supplier of innovative high quality products around the world to luxurious brands in the hospitality sector. They are now seeking a rounded Credit Control Manager to join their team.
Duties will include
- Raising accounts receivable invoices
- Credit checking and setting up of new debtor accounts
- Raising credit notes
- Chasing payment for overdue invoices by phone and email.
- Banking cheques received into the correct bank account.
- Allocating cheque and BACS to debtor accounts on the sales ledger and matching to invoices
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships, both internally and externally ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times
Ideally you will be an experienced credit controller who has expertise within accounting, cash collections and the ability to form strong relationships over the phone.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.