A leading property company based in London is currently looking for a highly experienced, confident and hard working Credit Controller to join its team on a permanent basis. Your duties will include:
- Raise all service charge demands - rent where applicable, service charge, insurance and utilities
- Chasing clients for outstanding debt
- Dealing with high volumes of complex queries
- Provide client with relevant arrears reports per agreed timescales
- Ensure an interest charged for late payment is calculated and demanded where necessary
- Proven credit control experience
- Proven ability to reduce debt
- Target driven, motivated and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Property experience is desirable
- Excellent problem/query solver
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.