An exciting opportunity as a Credit Controller has opened up at a global FTSE listed financial services business. Your responsibility will be to facilitate the recovery of payment of all the companies invoices. The person in this role will play a key role in the smooth running of this department and team.
- Facilitate the timely delivery of invoices to all designated accounts / contacts on relevant ledgers.
- Maintain debtors levels in accordance with targets
- Accurately identify and assign cash allocations
- Identify and raise client invoice / trade queries
- Produce and issue statements of account to clients
- Assist clients in prioritising invoice payment
- Provide the Credit Control Manager with transparency of aged collection issues
- Provide status of accounts to clients and meet with them to discuss initiatives to aid the client in the reconciliation and payment of invoices.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be service and results orientated, adaptable and resilient. You should also have excellent attention to detail and the ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required.
This is a contract position but has the possibility to be extended if the candidate is working successfully in the role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.