An exciting opportunity awaits for an experienced accounts receivable clerk and credit controller. This busy and varied role involves preparing and analysing financial reporting within the property service div. There is excellent career advancement within the growing finance team with this prestigious company.
You will be reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for providing a robust credit control service. This is a pivotal role with requires liaison with both internal and external partners.
- Daily collection activities and maintenance of the sales ledgers
- Point of contact for all internal and external billing queries
- Chasing outstanding & overdue debt
- Working proactively to ensure accounts do not become overdue
- Meet agreed targets set
- Maintaining monthly payment plans
- Liaise with sales team to resolve customer queries
- Taking payments by card
- Raising credit notes
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Assist with any project work, administrative tasks and ad hoc tasks
Essential Skills required:
- Good level of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Work on own initiative
- Well organised
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.