This role will work closely with the sales managers of the business and also with their clients to ensure an outstanding and consistent level of service as well as enhancing processes and procedures with the credit function. Working within a lively credit team your duties will include
- Reconciliation and resolution of queries from stakeholders
- To manage weekly and monthly billings for a multi-million pound base
- Generating and processing volume invoices
- Compiling and reconciling of data
- Ensure all incoming calls and correspondence are dealt with promptly
- Making sure invoices are correct
- Maintaining relations from key stake holders
- Improving Processes and procedures
- Cash collection
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work in a team environment and on their own initiative
- Proven track record of working within assigned targets
- Ability to manage a sole ledger whilst maintaining requirements
- Knowledge in excel
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.