A highly-reputable organisation is seeking an experienced credit controller to join their team.
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, you will work closely with a small team of credit controllers within a large, busy, friendly finance department.
The fantastic company offers a competitive salary as well as free on-site parking, pension, and an onsite restaurant! Starting as a temporary role, the position has the potential to go permanent.
- Prompt and accurate Cash allocation
- Ability to resolve any issues relating to non-payment of invoices
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident and polite telephone mannerism.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to building good business relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Good organisational skills
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Strong academics and a basic understanding of finance.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.