My client is a leading (not for profit) Art Institution who are seeking a Credit Controller covering a broad remit of responsibilities. As the Credit Controller you will be managing the Sales Ledger and Credit Control for four companies, ensuring the timely collection of debts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all sales invoice requests and credit notes are raised and posted to the sales ledger promptly.
- Check authorisation and coding on all invoice requests is correct and new customer requests are completed correctly.
- Ensure the timely collection of due debts. Contact customers via telephone, mail and e-mail to collect due debts and minimise overall total of due debts.
- Maintain a clear record of all contacts and progress made with customers; ensure that promises of payment are promptly followed up.
- Closely monitor and manage the aged debtor listings.
- Attend monthly departmental debtor collection meetings, report on current situation and discuss specific and/or long-standing issues.
- Excellent understanding of book keeping and VAT principles, gained from working in a Finance Department.
- Experience of credit control, debt collection and sales ledger work.
- Strong computer skills, specifically EXCEL.
- Must be available on a short notice
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.