An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to develop their Financial Career within a thriving Hospitality company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- The effective collection of sales ledger balances according to the credit control cycle to ensure all customers pay on time.
- Negotiate payment dates in a confident and assertive manner.
- Work towards cash collection and debtor days targets set by the company.
- Allocate daily customer payments in line with company procedures.
- Take customer card payments over the phone.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management and undertake account reconciliations as required.
- Send out monthly customer statements.
- Assist with banking as and when required.
- Practical working knowledge of a Credit Control role
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communicator
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to handle pressure and conflicting deadlines.
- Great attention to detail
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.