An exciting Credit Controller opportunity is available within a dynamic and fast paced Media Company in the West End, the successful candidate will be resilient, have the ability to work under pressure with a track record of reducing debt.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will work closely with a small team of credit controllers within a large, busy, friendly finance department.
- Ensure cash is posted accurately and allocated daily.
- Chase clients via email and phone on all overdue balances.
- Ensure all disputes are managed appropriately and that major issues are escalated to the Credit Manager.
- Compile and then send out client statements after month end
- Have the ability to interact with the commercial team and contribute to ad-hoc projects
- Previous experience in a similar role within a multinational company
- Previous knowledge and use of Maconomy
- Be able to communicate within all levels of the company
- Experience in large Business to Business companies
- Portal experience is highly desirable
- Good time management and be able to handle a fast paced environment
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.