A Premium Spirits Retailer are looking for a proactive and reliable Credit Controller who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
This specialist retailer based in central London urgently required an experience Credit Controller to join their current team.
- Proactivly chasing outstanding debt by phone email and in some cases visits
- Build relationships with customers and internal staff to ensure support in keeping customers within their agreed terms
- Resolve queries effectively and efficiently
- Adhoc reporting
- Allocate payments accurately
- General duties as and when required
The successful candidate needs to be a team player with a 'can do' attitude and be prepared to help out where necessary.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.