I am currently partnered with one of the UK’s most trusted media partners for an experienced credit controller with a track record of reducing debt to join the accounts team.
- Ensure cash is posted accurately and allocated daily
- Raising and sending out invoices
- Negotiate payment plans
- Assess credit worthiness of new customers
- Chase clients via email and phone
- Compile and send out client statements
- Issue credit notes
- Seek appropriate approval for all credit notes as per audit rules
- Compile, update and manage the aged debt
- Maintain up to date accounts receivable ledger
- Managing collection activity and account issues
- Sage 50 programme
- experience working within Credit Control
- Good time management
- Strong attention to detail
- confident phone manor
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- credit control : 1 year (Required)
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply to this email with your most up to date CV and best time to call.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.