A fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide charity which works with the public sector as a data analysis and research manager!
This exciting and high profile role includes responsibilities such as:
- Gathering data to analyse social impact.
- Translating data into effective information to enable the business to make informed decisions.
- Making extensive use of external data on the charity’s areas of influence
- Assisting with data systems improvements to develop information and analysis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a graduate with public sector and charity experience.
- Have extensive Excel experience.
- Prior experience in data analysis and research.
Whilst the role involves some travelling throughout the UK, the role does facilitate some home/flexible work if required.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.