My client is an instantly recognizable car dealership company with a network of just under 20 dealerships throughout the UK. They are seeking a Dealership Accountant to join them on a permanent basis in their Wolverhampton site.
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts in accordance with group policies and procedures which are to be submitted in accordance with group reporting deadlines
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual forecasting & annual budgeting.
- Reconciling all balance sheets monthly
- Daily banking, bank reconciliation & monthly payroll authorisation.
- Ad-hoc reporting duties when required
- Kerridge/ motor trade experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience working to tight accounting deadlines
- Part qualified or qualified in a professional accounting qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading business who can offer excellent career prospects.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.