Senior Director of Group Accounting - Interim (possible permanent)
€130,000 or equivalent - Budapest
My client is a highly successful market leading B2C having grown rapidly over the last 15 years both organically and through acquisition. With operations across Europe the Group Financial Control is based in Budapest.
Currently recruiting for a Director of Group Accounting initially on an interim basis reporting directly into the CFO.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Co-ordinate the timely and accurate monthly financial reporting process
· Manage and report on cash flow
· Work closely with internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
· Manage the consolidation process and produce timely and complete financial statements under local GAAP & IFRS
· Support the FP&A team during the planning process
· Take responsibility for accounting for all M&A activity
· Further develop and implement Financial Systems and Controls
· Oversee the Central Finance team in addition to the Country Financial Controller
You will be a qualified accountant with good strong tech knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
Proven international accounting experience ideally within a pan European environment
A can-do, positive approach and solid management & mentoring skills
Please apply with your up to date CV providing current salary / package expectations.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.