Due to the success of a recent business venture, an entrepreneurial organisation is seeking an ambitious, dynamic, and independent ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified professional to manage their next enterprise. The incredible opportunity will give you the power to advance your career dramatically whilst receiving a generous salary, commission and equity in the business.
Acting as Chief Financial Officer for the business, the successful candidate will be given the autonomy, support and resources to grow their own in-house accounting department - with an ultimate goal of creating and controlling a successful accountancy practice with a team below them.
- Calculate, process and submit R&D Tax Credit Claims.
- Perform an accounting service for existing and new clients (when required).
- Act as CFO for the business.
- Perform business development.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with experience in Tax and/or R&D Tax Credit.
- Dynamic, ambitious and hard-working nature.
- A desire to be your own boss and control your career.
- An outgoing and tenacious personality.
- Competitive Salary.
- Equity in the business.
- Generous commission.
- Flexible working - ability to work from home.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.