My client are seeking a European Internal Audit Manager who will work closely with the Head of Internal Audit driving the Risk & Internal Controls Evaluation framework across all of UK and International businesses
The role will include:
- Input into the risk management framework for UK and International businesses
- Executing a financial and operational audit programme (50/50) in line with the Risk & Internal Controls Evaluation process
- Planning & executing an audit programme across UK and International businesses
- Updating the audit programme for emerging risk areas and / or special projects where required
- Regular following up and reporting on progress against the risk agenda to support the Head of Internal Audit with presentations and updates
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IIA/CISA or IIA qualified, with strong communication and presentation skills. You will have strong attention to detail, a technical accounting background and proven influencing skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.