We are currently looking for an Expense Payable Clerk to join an exciting business in Harrow. This role will be working with external and internal contacts and requires strong communication skills.
- Timely and accurate processing of all expense claims according to relevant deadlines
- Accurate and thorough review of expense claims for audit, working to documented guidelines
- Investigate and clear aged creditors
- Provide a support service to other sections and departments and deal with all related queries to completion
- Carry out reconciliation activities in line with procedures
- Complete tasks delegated by team leader and/or manager
- Filing/archiving of all relevant documentation
The Ideal candidate will have experience within a Accounts/Expenses Payable department and will be available as soon as possible,
Setting up Master Data for vendors onto Ora
Matching POs and routing non PO invoices for coding and approval
Validation of isupplier invoices to Oracle
Ensure consolidated invoices are received timely and accurately for upload
Investigate and clear aged creditors
Investigate and clear debt balances by obtaining refunds
Monthly statement reconciliations for specific expense suppliers
Checking and validating travel expenses
Providing statistical information
Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.