An excellent opportunity for a committed fully qualified accountant with budgeting and forecasting experience to join a rapidly expanding business in Hertfordshire. Reporting to the Finance Director and working closely with the Financial Controller and Management Accountants, the individual is expected to establish immediate rapport. He or she should use this rapport to gain insight and understanding of business needs and best practice from a business perspective. Therefore the individual should have excellent written and verbal communication and must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully at all levels of personnel.
The primary focus of the role is to ensure all forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis is accurate, completed and submitted within the specified timeframes.
- Responsible for the consolidation and submission of all budgeting and forecasting schedules and analysis
- Insure all capital projects are tracked accurately and on a timely basis in the capital budgeting system
- Responsible for the monthly cash flow analysis on actual cash flows and forecast cash flows
- Prepare annual budget schedules and quarterly forecast schedules for overheads for all departments
- Prepare variance analysis
- Provide business support for the management
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required
This individual should have strong excel experience, be detail orientated, well organised and have the ability to handle multiple tasks under the time constraints of a fast paced working environment. It would be advantageous to have SAP knowledge.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.