My client is a market leading international renowned company who have been expanding both organically and by acquisition. They are now seeking an ambitious graduate or part qualified accountant. The role will support the sales teams providing financial reporting and ensuring effective financial controls are maintained, specific duties will include:-
- Provide weekly and month reporting
- Ensure accuracy of accruals and customer rebates
- Provide monthly reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance
- Key point of contact for SOX related queries
- Work with key members of the commercial finance function providing ad hoc reporting and analysis
Ideally you will be a recent graduate who has ideally gained some experience within a finance role. This is a high profile role with exceptional succession opportunities for an ambitious candidate who is looking to forge a career within a blue chip company
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.