My client on the outskirts of Luton are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team due to expansion, this is a brilliant role for someone who has experience as Finance Analyst and is looking for the next step up.?
- Providing analysis and insight to enable business partnering to the entire Operations function.
- Reporting on and providing insight into the financial performance of the regions supported.
- Provide analysis of initiatives, promotions, category performance and projects (including range reviews and pricing.
- Supporting the forecasting, budgeting and planning for the Operations team and ensuring that targets are met and variances understood.
- Responsibility for the management accounting of all sites including balance sheet reconciliations and the analysis of risks and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent with strong communication and analytical skills. A proven history of building strong relationships with non-finance teams would desirable, but not essential. Graduates with a strong academic background will also be considered. In return you will receive a competitive salary and significant progression opportunities.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.