My client are currently seeking a commercially astute, analytically minded and effective business partner to join their growing team. This high profile role will work closely with operational teams proving commercial insight and planning for the business. Key responsibilities will include:-
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasting and cashflow analysis.
- Analysis of new and current projects and liaising with stakeholders on performance.
- Provision of 5 year plans
- Mentorship of a small team
- Acting as a key driver of process improvements and continuous improvement culture.
The ideal candidate wil be ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified or late stage studier, with effective communication and business partnering skills. You will have strong attention to detail, analytical and stakeholder management skills with a 'can do' attitude.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.