A great opportunity to join the Retail Finance team of this rapidly expanding progressive business based in Hertfordshire.
Reporting into the Retail Finance Controller, the role of E Commerce Finance Analyst has responsibility for business partnering the e-commerce & marketing team. The role will manage month end reporting and budget/forecasting for e-commerce & retail.
Gaining a deep understanding of the financial impact of the transactional ecommerce is a core component of the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improve forecasting and reporting to support e-commerce team in achieving targets
- Providing robust challenge as well as support to operational and commercial decision-making
- Drive change through understanding and analysis of the e-commerce funnel.
- Provide insights based on financial analysis to identify risks and opportunities
- Provide support to the retail marketing team with respect to campaign analysis and ROI
Key skills and competencies which would be advantageous:
- Late stage studier or newly qualified accountant
- Experience of Business Partnering and ecommerce
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and the ability to influence
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with expert knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and influencing skills
- Ability and confidence to challenge
- Highly Customer focused
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.