This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified/ Late Stage Finance Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity within a prestigious retailer. It would suit an ambitious Finance Analyst who is looking to make a big impact within a fast growing dynamic company.
The role will enable the successful applicant to work collaboratively with relevant business teams including the marketing department. Experience within a retail environment is essential. Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills are also a vital component to this role.
- Business partnering to the marketing team. Deliver key insights into best use of marketing spend. Tracking and analysing key marketing activity. Measure ROI of marketing activity. Analysis, monitoring and control of marketing cost base.
- Manage period end process and producing concise management information to understand trading and cost base.
- Ensure that forecasts and promotional plan accurately reflect activity required to drive sales
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and all prepayments and accrual balances
- Build Budget and Forecasts
- Produce month end accounts and reports
- Late Stage/ Newly Qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- Impressive academic background
- First class analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Inquisitive mind and proactive nature
- Ability to build a strong, collaborative working environment / relationships
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to drive and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.