Our client are a privately owned, established and rapidly expanding business. As their growth continues they now require a finance analyst to join them in a high profile role where you will engage with multiple stakeholders within the business.
Duties will include:-
- Produce the monthly finance pack for the board
- Establish KPI reporting to drive efficiencies
- Take ownership of cashflow reporting ensuring borrowing is minimised
- Forecast cashflow in line with requirements from various internal stakeholders eg AP Manager, Capex Analyst, Project Managers etc
- Produce financial models to support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Take ownership of the company's bank accounts including overseas accounts
Ideally you will be a part / newly qualified accountant with a strong academic profile, an ability to communicate at all levels within a business and capable of influencing key decisions within a business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.