My client, a market leader in their field is currently recruiting for a self-motivated and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join their established and well respected FP&A function.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To provide financial support to the Strategic collaboration alliances Business Partner and The EMEA NBG OBG Business Partner
- Value custodian for the company assets, providing a strong gatekeeping service for financial reporting and cost control.
- Providing a quality financial support service to the BU head and strategic alliance mangers and commercial teams, driving effective and efficient decision making.
- Provide a robust and insightful financial analysis service to the commercial organisation to drive achievement of the financial targets for the region.
- Consolidating and reconciling the monthly volume reports
- Creating and reconciling the business review templates
- Loading, reconciling and consolidating the performance data
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent with strong Excel skills and the ability to work to challenging deadlines. You will have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mind-set. The role has substantial interaction with an array of senior stakeholders and will require strong communication skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.