My client, a retailer is searching for a Finance Analyst to join their finance team in Hertfordshire.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be a qualified accountant, or a finalist nearing completion of your studies. You will be supporting the accounting, forecasting, reporting and collection of income.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Apply technical knowlegde to ensure all financial data are accurately recorded and all statutory requirements are met;
- Liase cross-functionally to improve the audit trail and recording of documents agreed by stakeholders
- Producing monthly management accounts and providing top-line analysis;
- Producing accurate cash-flow forecasting;
- Create management information to provide insight
- Managing month, quarter & year end processes;
- Regularly holding budget meetings with various departments to track performance against budgets and forecasts;
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Preparation of periodic tax submissions, ensuring the company is fully compliant in all areas of tax.
You must be highly motivated and a confident communicator. If this role sounds of interest please apply now
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.