My client is a dynamic business services company who are currently seeking a qualified accountant to join them in a rounded finance role where you will gain exposure to the whole business and develop the skills to progress within the organisation. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and supervising a junior member of staff, your duties will include:-
- To be accountable for the monthly management accounts
- Analyse month results against forecast, providing insight to trends, risks and opportunities for the business
- Lead monthly review meetings with non finance managers to challenge spend against budgets
- To assist the planning team with the quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Produce and maintain the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for the UK entities.
- Produce annual statutory accounts
- Assist with the Annual and Interim Audit, liaising with our auditors and resolving queries.
- To prepare the annual Corporation Tax computations
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with strong management accounting skills and the desire to learn new skills and develop your finance career.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.