A leading FMCG business based in Hertfordshire are looking to recruit an Analyst to sit within their Finance team. The role encompasses both management accounting and commercial analysis. Responsibilities include:
· Reviewing daily, weekly and monthly production variances - actively carrying out variance investigation, reporting to the production plant area managers on findings and making recommendations.
· Reviewing monthly performance with the production plant teams to challenge and support corrective actions identified.
· Preparing weekly and month end reports to assist the variance analysis process.
· Forecast preparation - Assisting the area managers and support function managers in the preparation of the monthly forecasts, providing data, support and challenge the forecasts provided to ensure that the numbers are realistic and achievable and include corrective actions identified.
· Production of Management Accounts.
The ideal candidate will be working towards an Accounting qualifications with strong communication and influencing skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.