Our client leading organisation within the Media Industry is looking to bring an experienced Finance Analyst on board for a period of 3-6 months. The role will be based in the Central London area and will pay between £300 - £350 Per Day.
- Generates full month end analysis detailing variances to plan and tracking the effectiveness of cost saving initiatives.
- Responsible for the production of month end reporting packs.
- Supports Finance Manager in production of forecasts, budget and business plans.
- Provides financial evaluation and acts as decision support for ad-hoc projects and cost saving initiatives.
- Works closely with cost centre managers, providing necessary support and understanding of costs to ensure they are managed effectively.
- Identifies opportunities to improve operational and finance processes.
- Provide project support detailing business case benefits and updating as details of the projects change.
- Qualified ACA/ACMA/CA Accountant.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to demonstrate an excellent grasp of variance analysis and the key drivers.
- Able to communicate and challenge effectively with key stakeholders at all seniority levels in the organisation.
- Able to demonstrate the commercial value of Finance interventions or projects
- Ability to explain finance to non-financial stakeholders
If you feel the above role is of interest to you and you are immediately available then please apply on line and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.