My Client a leading name within their chosen field are looking to bring on board a Finance Analyst for a period of 3-6 Months.
- Assist in the development of effective, concise operational, management and financial information from data extraction and analysis to delivery of reporting.
- Development of meaningful KPI and reporting/forecasting tools to provide insightful analysis to the executive and Group Board .
- Support the Senior Management Team through the delivery of various efficiency initiatives and cost reduction programmes as required.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of modelling techniques to deliver competitive bids whilst correctly pricing in risk.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,CIMA or Equivalent)
- Commercial experience and acumen will be paramount to your success.
- Able to think and act strategically and to maintain a clear overview of issues and give objective and timely advice.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work with the commercial finance team to provide decision making support to the group.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel & Modelling)
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills (written & verbal)
If you feel the above role is of interest to you and you are immediately available then please apply on line and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.