I am working with a large retail company on a number of senior finance analyst vacancies, the company is going through a period of high growth and they are expanding the finance team. As a result there are various opportunities at the same level, which will all be highly commercial business partnering roles.
The duties will include;
- Business partnering closely with non finance stakeholders on all finance matters
- Financial planning, budgeting and decision support for financial and non financial areas
- Management reporting and analysis of budget against forecast, discuss variance with stakeholders
- Continuous improvement work with your dedicated business unit
- Management of junior team members
To be considered you must be a qualified accountant and have experience working in a commercial environment, due to the nature of the role it is vital that you have exceptional communication skills. Strong Excel skills would also be beneficial as you will be involved in financial modelling and building business cases.
They are looking for really high potential people and will be able to offer fantastic progression opportunities and will invest in your development.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.