Our client, a leading UK retailer is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their e-commerce team. As the Senior Finance Analyst you will work directly work with the Finance Director to support the running of the commercial and FP&A finance teams.
This is a newly created role which will allow you to continue to evolve the role and make it your own. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team within a innovative online retailer.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly revenue forecasts
- Working closely with all teams across the business to ensure the financial needs of the entire organisation are met
- Review of costs and preparation of accruals & prepayments
- Performance of initial review of quarterly returns
- Preparation of management information for key stakeholders and senior management, on P&L and balance sheet variances
- Production of month end accounts including the balance sheet.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA qualified accountant with experience gained within the e-commerce industry and a commercial orientated finance role. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills which allow you to communicate technical finance matters to non finance members of the team.
This company will be able to offer excellent progression and career development.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.