- Generates analysis
- Responsible for the production of month end reporting packages
- Supports Finance Manager in production of forecasts, budget and business plans
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist the development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Modelling tools and reports
- Identifies opportunities to improve operational and finance processes
- Providing project support and updating details of projects change
- Part qualified accountant – ACCA, CIMA or similar qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree (hons) 2:1 or higher
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Previous experience in a Finance Analyst role
- Strong numerical analysis and data interpretation
- Accuracy and highly organised
- Articulate – excellent communication and written skills
- Demonstrate ability to interact with both stakeholders and senior leadership across the organisation
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.