I am recruiting on behalf of a leading retail business who are based in central London. They currently need assistance clearing a backlog of assets. This is an analytical role that will entail providing accurate and insightful financial analysis to specific areas of the organization as directed and taking full responsibility for a diverse range of project work. Key aspects of this role are as follows:
- Analysis of Investment Order spend yet to be transferred onto the fixed asset register
- Preparation of capitalisation forms for submission to the Business Service Centre
- Working with the wider Property team to understand which stores incurred spend on certain projects
- Running SAP reports to identify residual project spend for capitalisation
- Working with Property Delivery team to ensure current projects are dealt with in a timely matter
This role is suited to a part qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial planning and analysis. You must be able to deliver work to a high standard under pressurised conditions and ensure accuracy in every element of your work. You will be an advanced Excel user with strong communication and business partnering skills and you will have the confidence to challenge the decisions of Senior Management where necessary. To be considered for this role you must be available at short notice.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.