My client, a major multi-site retail business, is seeking a commercially-minded, experienced Finance Analyst to join their lively, energetic business.
As an Employer of Choice, the company offers a supportive, progressive and fun environment where employee satisfaction is a number 1 priority.
You will also be given opportunities to move up the business, allowing you to grow with this fantastic organisation long-term.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Organizing and producing monthly P&L reporting
- Working closely with site managers across multiple sites to help drive business success
- Advising on real-estate decisions and the modelling of stores
- Being proactive and insightful; suggesting and implementing business improvements
The ideal candidate:
- A part-qualified or newly-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in an FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing or commercial environment
- Previous experience as a Finance Analyst
- A tenacious and confident individual who will challenge the status quo and push improvements through
Salary c.£40,000, bonus, pension, 25 days holiday allowance, staff discount.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.