CMC are working with a high profile International catering business who have just been awarded a prestigious new contact in Central London, and need an experienced Contract Finance Analyst with strong food & beverage experience.
Working closely with the Account Director and Regional Finance Manager this role requires an experienced individual, capable of managing all aspects of the finances and client relationships. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Be the primary point of contact for location and operational management teams for all financial aspects of the contract.
- Support the completion of trading accounts and preparation of monthly billing and supporting management information for Client
- Support the management team in the preparation of reporting and commentary for client reviews
- Compiling forecasts with ongoing monitoring of financial performance, taking appropriate action where variances occur
- Maintain a strong financial control environment ensuring compliance with Company policies and implementing corrective measures when required.
- You will need to have strong communications skills as you will be partnering with different departments.
Great Excel skills, excellent communication ability and previous experience of food finance is essential for this exciting role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.