A well known IT brand situated in the heart of London are currently searching for a finance assistant. With office over England and Europe this is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing team.
My client is looking for a well organised and bright candidate with a strong academic background.
Your day-to-day duties will involve :
- Sales invoicing
- Purchase invoicing
- Processing expenses
- Processing credit card statements
- Bank account reconciliation
- Processing data in our Xero accounting system (supplier invoices, staff expenses, etc.)
The key skills required for this role are :
- Self-motivated, autonomous, and able to take instructions
- Computer literate, including having a basic command of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Xero
- Previous experience working in a finance department
If you have the relevant skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Please apply online and one of our consultants shall be in touch with you.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.