An experience finance Assistant to join a growing FMCG company on a temp to perm basis. AAT would be an advantage.
Role of Finance Assistant
- Producing invoices.
- Setting up New Client accounts for new customers and updating client account.
- Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Chasing up outstanding Debts and recording communication in the system
- Entering Customer ordering the system and liaising directly with the warehouse on all requirement on order processing and dispatches
- Match dispatch notes to customer order and invoices
- Emailing invoices to customer for every dispatch
- Responding to queries from customer on order.
- Undertaking filling duties.
- Sending out customer statement on monthly basis.
- Strong academic background.
- Preferably AAT qualified or similar.
- Knowledge of accounts receivables procedures
- Experience of Sage Line 50 system and Microsoft Packages
- Experience of handling foreign VAT invoices and foreign currencies
- Good written and oral communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.