Our client is seeking a skilled and proactive finance assistant to join their outstanding finance team in Luton. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, and have very high standards of both performance and efficiency. No previous experience is required and they also offer study support for AAT plus other additional benefits.
- Daily cashbook entries
- Bank reconciliation
- Client Statements
- Credit control issues including dealing with Customer queries
- Debt Collection
- Sales Invoicing/Self Billing Certificates
- Purchase document inputting
- Credit control issues
- Liasing with suppliers and delivering payment plan information
- Departmental analysis/coding checks
- Assist with payroll and associated administration
- Mileage claims
- Mileage deductions
- Petty Cash
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Credit Card Payments
- Passion to get into finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
If this role looks like something you can perform to a fantastic standard, please apply and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.