Fantastic Opportunity to Join a Media Company as a Finance Assistant in Central London
The role will require you to maintain and develop processes to support business growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assisting in annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Using Excel to record payments
- Using Sage to enter client statements
- Carry out bank reconciliations for all client accounts.
- Managing balance sheet accounts for all client payments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be educated to degree level (2.1 or higher)
- Be studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Excellent Communication skills
- Motivated to be part of a growing business and excited to help take the business forward.
If you are the ideal candidate and you would like to become part of this dynamic and friendly team in Central London and make a change to a growing Media company then please apply now.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.