Exciting new opportunity to join a leading international bank within their Finance team on a 12 month basis.
This job is an incredible opportunity for a recent graduate who has knowledge of SAP.
- Monthly reconciliations
- Invoice processing
- Liaising with international clients
- Enhancing and improving current procedures to ensure optimum functionality
- Produce reports and summaries of the Bank's activities
- Provides support and training to new team members
- Degree educated
- A years experience in similar finance positions
- Additional languages would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced Excel - familiarity with Excel’s VBA, pivot tables and financial functions such as NPV, PMT, VLOOKUP would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong 'can-do' attitude
If you are starting out your career in Finance and have a strong analytical mind please apply now.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.