A growing SME who are a media management and production business are recruiting a bright Part Qualified Finance Assistant to join their expanding Finance team.
The role’s main purpose is to provide effective finance partnering to the growing client management team, and to develop existing and new processes to support business growth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Provide commentary and analysis on month end management results
- Assist in annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecast process
- Carry out bank reconciliations on all client accounts on a weekly basis
- Manage balance sheet accounts for all client payments and produce monthly reconciliations
- Assist in the design and production of monthly management reporting pack
- Work closely with client management team to understand clients and provide effective financial partnering
- Run client payments and ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments
- Check client statements and work with client management team to ensure emails are sent
- Review client income statements and work with client management team to ensure accuracy of current and projected income
- Manage the payment of third party clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Be part-qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Have a strong academic record with first degree 2:1 or above
- Experience of working within the media industry
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.