My client are a leading Bank who operate internally. They require a Finance Assistant to join the business urgently on an initial 6 month basis.
The Finance Assistant is required to support the day-to-day operations of the Operations and Service Management teams as required.
- Check all Bank funded invoices against the underlying contracts, agreements or policies, as appropriate, to ensure accuracy and compliance with terms and conditions.
- Analyse, review and process travel and expense claims to ensure adherence to the Bank's policy and refer any inconsistencies and issues to the Budget Officers
- Process disbursements to mitigate risks and losses by ensuring all covenants and conditions precedent to disbursement are met or waived
- Communicate with relevant departments on waivers that may have significant implications for projects to ensure that the decision-makers are aware of the risks involved
- Prepare SWIFT payments and send funding instructions to Treasury
- Process transactions as directed
- Reconcile and manage the Bank's nostro and securities accounts ensuring funding requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner by reviewing account positions, creating fund transfers and liaising with Operations-Treasury to ensure transfers are effected.
Key is for candidates to come from an operations background with strong analytical, problem solving and numerical skills and ideally experience of SAP
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.