An innovative FMCG company are looking to add a Finance Business Analyst to their growing team.
Their close knit team requires a personable character who can work cross-functionally and adopt a can-do attittude.
- Providing critical support to the team during month end close, including P&L reconciliations and variance analysis
- Supporting the sales team to better understand and own their financials, through manipulating large amounts of data
- Support in the creation of medium- and long-term forecasts, to better enable the business to monitor on-going performance
- Be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of key sales reports and dashboards
- Assisting in the preparation of financial information for meetings and company presentations
What you'll need:
- Degree educated or relevant work experience
- Highly analytical and meticulous in your work
- Ability to work independently but also communicate complex information into terms other colleagues will understand.
- Strong commercial acumen
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.