My client, a industry leading established business who are developing rapidly. They are currently seeking a commercially focused accountant to join their team in a high profile Finance Business Partner role where you will be integral to driving growth by providing effective business partnering and commercial insight.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Delivering accurate and focused insight, incuding business performance, trends and opportunities
- Engaging with operational teams and regional heads to drive performance
- Ensuring non-finance operational teams have strong understanding of P&L, performance and KPI's
- Provision of support on annual budgeting process, ensuring challenging but realistic targets.
- Development of commercial reporting and commentary to facilitate strong communication of trends and best practice across the business.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience of driving business performance and effective business partnering within a complex environment. You will be a confident communicator with strong influencing skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.