Our client are a well renowned business who are embarking on several new ventures. They are currently seeking a commercially focused qualified accountant to assist them.
- Responsible for the production of month end reporting packs.
- Production of forecasts, budget and business plans.
- Provides financial evaluation and acts as decision support for ad-hoc projects and cost saving initiatives.
- Works closely with cost centre managers, providing necessary support and understanding of costs to ensure they are managed effectively.
- Identifies opportunities to improve operational and finance processes.
- Provide investment appraisal analysis against all capex projects
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA Accountant.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to demonstrate an excellent grasp of variance analysis and the key drivers.
- Able to communicate and challenge effectively with key stakeholders at all seniority levels in the organisation.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.