Dynamic company who are continuing to develop their commercial finance function are currently seeking a commercially savvy qualified accountant to provide insightful analysis and subsequent challenge to a variety of managers within the business.
- To business partner with various managers to develop reports based on a sound commercial understanding of the business
- Responsible for various areas of the existing budget and quarterly re-forecast process, delivering forecasts that are business led, commercial and accurate.
- To prepare monthly management analysis for the regular internal business review meetings.
- To produce various analysis on actual results and forecasts at the half year and full year end to assist in Group reporting and internal analysis.
- Provide support and challenge for pricing decisions and commercial tenders
- To support other team members and work constructively with the other parts of UK Finance
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of planning and commercial analysis within a fast paced and changing business. The ability to communicate with and influence non finance staff will be paramount to your success.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.