Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding business in a finance role where you will be the face of finance to operations at sites nationwide. Specific Duties will include:-
- Ensure that all sites in your region strive to hit their profit targets.
- Act as a first line of finance support for operations managers, proactively dealing with queries and analysis in a timely manner. Provide advice and guidance on financial matters and commercial decision making.
- Ensure the accuracy of the management accounts before final distribution.
- Through conversations with the site managers and interrogation of the underlying financial systems, understand the key revenue and expenditure variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Attend monthly business reviews monthly and contribute through the explanation of trading variances and analysis to support the key trading trends.
- Assist with the development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitor and feedback results providing challenge as appropriate.
- Own the forecasting process
- Work with site and regional managers regarding annual budgets
This role will require frequent site visits nationwide so if you are a qualified accountant who does not want to be desk bound please apply now
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.