My client an established Family owned market leading company, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Business partner. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a business who truly value their finance leaders and provide outstanding succession opportunities Initially the role will include:
• Supporting and providing clarity through financial/business analysis/benchmarks to leaders in order to facilitate the decision making process
• Ensuring accurate forecast
• Close collaboration with teams to understand key business drivers such as markets, competitors etc
• Future new launches support including business cases, business model definition, what if scenarios, projections and trend analysis
• Providing finance insights into business cases
• Providing fit for purpose information to aid decision making
• Leading/coordinating/facilitating cross-functional business plans exercises to deliver realistic short term and long term plans
• Working closely with operations to ensure smooth planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
The successful candidate will have experience within a large blue chip company, preferably a qualified accountant you will have exceptional communication and influencing skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.