A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a growing creative media company and play a key part in client management.
The roles main purpose is to provide effective finance partnering to the growing client management team.
Other responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Review client statements and ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments
- Many payments of third parties
- Raise invoices for money owed and carry out weekly bank reconciliations
- Provide month end analysis
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Constant seek improvements to process and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
- A part-qualified or newly qualified Accountant
- Preferably have previous experience in media
- Strong financial acumen
- Be a positive, self-motivated character with excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to be a 'hands on' finance business partner in a growing media company, and become a key player in driving the business forward
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.